One of the biggest obstacles standing in between you and getting the help you need is not knowing what to delegate first. Not knowing what support is available to you. An Executive Virtual Assistant is someone that can support you, help to streamline your business and save you valuable time by providing a multitude of services. Here is a list of 20 tasks that you can give to your Executive Virtual Assistant to begin with.
1. Social Media Management
2. Social Media Business Page and Platform Setup
3. Project Management
4. Personal Errands (online purchases, appointments, and reservations)
5. Online Research
6. Template Creation
7. E-Book Creation
8. Report Creation
9. Form Creation
10. Survey Creation
11. Training Material Creation
12. Data Mining and Lead Generation
13. Blog Publishing and Blog Management
14. Voicemail Checking
15. Client Invoicing
16. Basic Bookkeeping (Quickbooks and XERO)
17. Video and Audio Transcription
18. Project Management
19. Project Management and Coordination Between You, Team Members and Clients
20. Training of Virtual Support Staff
Are You Ready?
Has the list stimulated any thought on where you can begin unloading some of the items off your To Do List? If so, click the button below to set up a complimentary consultation today.